Lurking around Blogland I discovered the concept of taking a "Photo-a-day". Basically you take a picture EVERY day for the entire year, Being the visual person I am I thought this might be fun. It will aide in my blogging, and in my photography. I am being realistic- I know I am not going to post every day. But for the days I don't post I will recap everyday that I missed. I expect the next year will bring with it a lot of changes and obstacles, and I want to remember every last bit.

Monday, January 18, 2010

1.8-1.17


1.8- Snow Day!


1.9- Delicious Omlette


1.10- The most exciting part of that particular lazy day!


1.11- Went to Kalahari with Mike & Kirby


1.12- Relaxing and de-stressing bath time! (Wine helps too!)


1.13- The Geeks (my people) descend upon Kalahari- loved every minute!


1.14- Welcome our new kitty Emmett! All 16 pounds of his Maine Coon goodness!


1.15- Bubbi got curious and jumped on the bathroom counter- and then into the (clean) toilet (oh and I know its gross that his wang in hanging out- but that's what baby pictures are for!)


1.16- Emmett's first bath- He was a champ


1.17- Doing some massive cleaning a redecorating

No comments:

Post a Comment