Lurking around Blogland I discovered the concept of taking a "Photo-a-day". Basically you take a picture EVERY day for the entire year, Being the visual person I am I thought this might be fun. It will aide in my blogging, and in my photography. I am being realistic- I know I am not going to post every day. But for the days I don't post I will recap everyday that I missed. I expect the next year will bring with it a lot of changes and obstacles, and I want to remember every last bit.

Friday, January 8, 2010

1.1-1.7

Here is the first week wrap-up of 2010! Proud I've stuck with it so far!!!

1.1.10
The first (of many) pictures of 2010!

1.2.10
Ashley & Peter O'Toole's wedding

1.3.10
Lazy day in Michigan with Mike, Mom & Bear

1.4.10
My best friend Kristi on the day I found out she was pregnant!!!

1.5.10
A Moo-moo symbolizing the evil woman that lives below us

1.6.10
My first time making Corn Chowder- DELICIOUS!

1.7.10
Putting together an awesome puzzle with Caroline & Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment