Lurking around Blogland I discovered the concept of taking a "Photo-a-day". Basically you take a picture EVERY day for the entire year, Being the visual person I am I thought this might be fun. It will aide in my blogging, and in my photography. I am being realistic- I know I am not going to post every day. But for the days I don't post I will recap everyday that I missed. I expect the next year will bring with it a lot of changes and obstacles, and I want to remember every last bit.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

1.18-1.28

1.18.10
Super yummy homemade pizza, guess which side is mine?

1.19.10
Gourmet Candlelit Subway Dinner

1.20.10
My Scentbug- a Christmas gift from my boss, Marla

1.21.10
Mike got up early to make me pancakes before I went to work

1.22.10
Lunch at Kahunaville with my baby!

1.23.10
I helped out in Banquets after my normal shift in the Business Center, it was a lot of hours and I was super SORE the next day!! But worth it!

1.24.10
It was a lazy day lounging with my boys. Giving love to my first "son" Bubbi!

1.25.10
Our 6 month anniversary! We went to dinner at Danny Boys, Mmmm!

1.26.10
My goofy husband. I love him!

1.27.10
Mike surprised me with a cute card and a bottle of our favorite wine :)

1.28.10
We bought a brand new sectional! Like the one we are sitting on but pale green- Cant wait for it to get delivered!!

2 comments:

  1. Could you please share your homemade pizza recipe...? Down to the EXACT ingredients and such?!

    That couch looks pretty comfy! You can certainly cuddle on it too! We need one like that, looks like it'd fit in our new place much better! Haha. Oh well, I love my couch too! Couches are one of those fun grown up things! Haha.

    You make me want Subway. I've been cutting back. Just been trying to save money! Maybe I'll splurge tomorrow! <3

    Love you Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures have a tendency to make me hungry :)! Great job keeping track of everything so far... but watch out for the husband pictures. I started resenting my boy a bit once I realized I was basically documenting his life for him. Eventually, I struck up a nice balance and came up with plenty of good memories. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete