Lurking around Blogland I discovered the concept of taking a "Photo-a-day". Basically you take a picture EVERY day for the entire year, Being the visual person I am I thought this might be fun. It will aide in my blogging, and in my photography. I am being realistic- I know I am not going to post every day. But for the days I don't post I will recap everyday that I missed. I expect the next year will bring with it a lot of changes and obstacles, and I want to remember every last bit.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2.9-2.23

2.9.10
Emmett and Bubbi are such good brothers

2.10.10
The evil woman downstairs saga continues...

2.11.10
We saw Sherlock Holmes and had the theater to ourselves... yay cheap Matinees!

2.12.10
Our best man (Mikes BF) came into town- they love each other

2.13.10
He's a bad influence ;)

2.14.10
Valentines Day present from Mike... relaxation


2.15.10
Mikes first visit to IKEA (Canton, MI)

2.16.10
Cute Squishy Bubbi-face

2.17.10
Possessed Kitty?

2.18.10
My Husband is a Wine-o

2.19.10
Library books...

2.20.10
Delicious Giant Salad

2.21.10
Our Family (even though I look like poo Im still posting this- I think that shows progress)

2.22.10
Breakfast at the Lunch Box downtown

2.23.10
My first try at making "Up North" Breakfast- It wasn't too bad!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love them! Looks like a way fun week my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I didn't know you had this blog. i really loved the puzzle pic at the beginning. And what kind of animal is Bubbi? A mouse-rabbit. I'm pretty sure that is it. Keep up the good work, i love the pics!

    ReplyDelete